Sunday 7 December 2014

3 down, 1 to go...

So its now December, which means Christmas is edging ever closer. 

We stuck on some festive music and put our Christmas tree up yesterday. Which means I have officially declared it Christmas in our house!


Unfortunately the Boy is now asking daily if today is Christmas Night (I'm guessing he means Eve) so I keep having to disappoint him. Tonight after he goes to bed, we're planning on getting our wrapping done. At the moment our house looks a bit like an Amazon warehouse.

Anyway, I now have 3 of my knitted presents done, and only one to go. Phew! Present number 3 was definitely the trickiest of the lot, as the gloves featured a new stitch for me, but I'm rather pleased with them.


Here's the pattern if anyone fancies having a go! 
http://oftherain.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/treads-a-tipless-gloves-pattern/


No comments:

Post a Comment