Wednesday 18 December 2013

A question

So I'm currently full of cold, my sons been dropped off at school and I've started me leave for the holidays, the perfect time for knitting.

But before I can start knitting I have to find the perfect thing to watch while I knit. Today's choice is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. When I'm knitting I like something familiar to watch, something I know by heart ideally so I don't mind missing the occasionally bit if there's a stitch I need to concentrate on. But it also needs to be something cheery, I don't know why, but I don't like knitting to anything miserable! And no action films either, too distracting!!

So for me, its usually a musical that wins, perfect for knitting to, similarly period dramas fit the bill quite well.

What about everyone else? Is there anything in particular you like to watch while you knit?

2 comments:

  1. I knit in front of absolutely anything, even things with subtitles! If I need to put something on specifically to entertain me when I knit, though, I like comedies like Friends or Drop The Dead Donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to knit while watching something with subtitles last week, it didn't end well, not only did I not have any idea what was happening on the TV, but it took me about 20 minutes to do one row! Had to make the mental note to repeat the experiment with a less complex pattern!

    ReplyDelete