Saturday 1 February 2014

Knee deep in knitting

Sorry its been oh so quiet on here recently,

My currently knitting project is a big one, and a bit all consuming, so much so that I actually found myself avoiding it for a few weeks after Christmas, I felt a bit knitted out!

But I'm back in the throes now, and rather enjoying it. It's the most complicated thing I've ever attempted - It's the Heliopath Vest from the Unofficial Harry Potter knits book. (link here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/heliopath-vest)

I'll try and put up some work in progress photos later, just to prove I am actually making progress on it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks gorgeous, but yes, very complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving how its looking so far, but the nect stage looks really complex, Im a bit nervous about it. :s

    ReplyDelete