Saturday 8 November 2014

Choices choices

You know it's been really hard to choose between Oshun and Blackwood Sugar, thery are both gorgeous perfumes.

I've spent the last few days alternating between the two trying to choose. 

Although they both have slightly spicy under notes (both containing clove & cinnamon) the top notes differ. The amber in Oshun gives it the scent of a deep and exotic incense, as you would expect to find burning on the alter of a goddess (or Orisha) of love and beauty. While the sugar and ginger in Blackwood Sugar makes it smell like the ingredients for a spicy, warming and tasty cake. 

I've finally decided that Blackwood Sugar is my favourite of the two, and will be my 3rd perfume.

So that's Blackwood Sugar, Cherry Kiss and Cinnamon Bird. 

On the knitting front, I have now named the shawl, the never ending shawl. Honestly it just goes on and on. Although, I am actually really near the end now, thank the gods. It's because its a bottom up shawl, each row is bigger than the last! 



No comments:

Post a Comment