Saturday 1 November 2014

Last but not least...

It's the last of my samples today.

Today is a lazy day in our house, it's been a really busy week, and I'm just knackered. 

Today's perfume is Bastet, a mix of honey shea butter, saffron,  rose, coconut & chai.

The scent is obviously named after the Goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, and love.

I wasn't a big fan of this in the sniff test, but its actually really pleasant on. More floral than I would usually wear, but the shea butter and honey counter balance the rose and coconut nicely. Its soft, floral and feminine, but not too sweet.

8/10

I'm hoping I can get back into the knitting tonight, it's November now, not long to go till Christmas!!

----

Ok. Need an addendum to today's entry, after its been on a while, the only thing you can really smell is the rose, and as my OH politely pointed told me, it smells a bit like a bathroom deodorant! Not quite what I was going for!

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment