Monday 3 March 2014

Progress!

I had to take a break from the vest, as it felt like I was getting no where, so I just kept putting it off.

But last night I made myself pick it up again, and in the last 24 hours I've made a huge amount of progress. The body of the vest is done, and two & a 1/4 of the straps are done. That's 1&3/4 straps, and the edging left to do.

It's a real relief to finally feel like I'm getting somewhere now. Hopefully this time next week it'll be finished. Although given that I have my mother arriving for a visit tomorrow, maybe this time in 2 weeks is a more achievable target!

But anyway, do you ever put off a project because you feel like you're getting nowhere? Have you ever picked something up again and realise if you'd carried on you'd have been finished by now? Or are you all much more dedicated knitters than me?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment