Wednesday 22 October 2014

Constance and the hand made leg warmers

Today's perfume is Constance, it's one of my mid tier favorites. The scent is made up of Cookie Dough, bread, butter cream, butter, tea and sugar. Sounds good enough to eat right?

Unfortunately for me the scent is just too subtle, maybe its the scent of the tea in the mix, but I just don't really get the scent of cookies. I've had a cookie scented perfume before, from a different maker, and that was gorgeous, it really did smell like freshly baked cookies and I got compliments every time I wore it. This doesn't have that feel, which is a shame as I really wanted to like it more. I actually liked the scent more in the bottle than I do on me.
5/10 for me.

On the knitting front, I've got one Christmas present completed, yay!! Here are the leg warmers I've made for my Grandmother, she wanted some to wear while walking, so they're made from the lovely soft worsted weight llama wool I bought a few weeks ago. They are very simple, but supper warm and snuggly, and I think I have enough yarn left to make a matching gead band (If I have time before Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment