Wednesday 29 October 2014

Fly high little cinnamon bird

I'm currently running around in a mad panic, trying to pack, trying to sort out my costume for the Halloween party. All in all its a bit chaotic here this morning. As such I'm treating myself with this perfume. 

The scent is Cinnamon Bird, which contains Hay, saffron, cinnamon stick, cinnamon bark and almond milk.

It is gorgeous. The smell reminds me of those firey cinnamon jelly beans. Fiery but delicious. My son also thinks it smells like sweeties, and even my other half likes this one, it's his favourite so far!

Honestly I could just roll myself in this scent. Definitely one to wear if you're feeling blue and need cheering up, or you're gloomy because of the cold wet weather and want somerhing to make you think of the sun. 

10/10

I'm also feeling rather proud of myself for a knitting achievement last night, I managed the russian join on my leightweight shawl! Such a handy join, you can't see it at all, and no ends to sew in! Huzzah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment