Sunday 26 October 2014

Declaring Christmas!

Ok. I hate it when all the Christmas stuff is out in the shops before Halloween is even over.

But today's perfume makes me want to declare Christmas already! Its Cherry Kisses, another medium tier perfume from the sniff test, but my goodness now I'm wearing it, its absolutely gorgeous.  It smells exactly like those lovely Christmas candles I always buy by the dozen as soon as they go on sale.

The scent is made up of Cherry, Clove & Mixed Spices. It really makes me feel festive, I definitely want some of this to wear on Christmas day.

My son thinks it smells like sweeties, and my OH approves as well, so thats a thumbs up from all of us!

9/10

Im still plowing away on the shawl, I'll take a photo this evening as I'm just short of halfway now.

No comments:

Post a Comment