Monday 6 October 2014

The good, the bad, and the squishy!

A bit of a mixed bag last week.
I'm always a believer in starting with the bad news, which last week involved the news that my local favourite yarn shop (purl city yarns) is closing. Boooo.... :(
But this horrid news had an upside, which was that they had a huge sale on to clear their stock before they shut forever.
This meant I was able to do my Christmas Yarn order for a bargin price (well as bargin as you get for lovely yarn, which admitedly isn't really ever a bargin, but who cares, it's lovely!)
So on Saturday morning the postman delivered my lovely order full of pretty yarn.
Oh so pretty, and soooo squishy!
So I know have 6 skeins of  worsted llama wool (in 2 colours) I've never used llama wool before, but my goodness its soft.
I also have 2 skeins of lace weight mohair yarn, which is both gorgeous and squishy.
And finally a lovely self striping dk yarn.
*Sigh* yarn heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment