Tuesday 28 October 2014

Witchy powers!

After a delicious home made meal last night (with leftovers that will be reheated for lunch) the very bizare witchy dreams I had last night, and the fact I'm listening to the playlist Ive created for the kids Halloween party I'm taking my son to on Friday; Kitchen Witch felt like the apt perfume for today. The scent is a mix of Salted caramel, brown suger, bay, rosemary, thyme & smoke. Tasty.

It's one of my middle tier perfumes from the sniff test. When I first put it on the scent of the smoke seemed quite strong and over powered everything else, but the scent seems to be settling in now,  and I'm getting hints of the caramel, and the herbs. The perfume definitely invokes the scent of the kitchen, where a delicios feast is being prepared (with those herbs its actually quite earthy in a way, but with that tantalising wisp of smoke over the top). It's a lovely perfume, but I'm not quite sure its me.

6.5/10

Today is the my last day of work before a few days off. We're taking the Boy to Blackpool to see the lights tomorrow which will be fun. But that means knitting time will be slim, which is a pain as I really want to get the shawl finished! Best crack on now while I have chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment