Friday 24 October 2014

Get out your badger paws

Today's perfume is Honey Badger.
I ordered this one for the name alone, it felt like the perfect perfume to celebrate my Hufflepuff pride.
The scent is beeswax, coca, honeycomb, dark chocolate, black & white musk.
When the scent arrived I wasn't that impressed, and put it in my bottom two. But wearing it today I like it much more than I did. It's the opposite of yesterday, which was a disappointment.
This is also the first perfume my other half is liked, which gives it an extra point.
So, all in all, for name value, scent and partner approval this one gets 7/10. 
I'm currently knitting away, making a shawl for my Gran In Law. It's the first time I've used a lace weight yarn. But it's lovely and fluffy. I'll take a photo in a few days when I've got more done, but it's knitting up nice & quickly which is a bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment